“To be instrument of God in restoring and preserving physical, mental, social and spiritual well being of our patients and community; equally serving all: regardless of gender, age, race, religion or social status.”
Who we are
Seventh-day Adventists can truly be regarded as a worldwide family of Christian believers. The Adventist presence manifests itself in nearly every country of the globe. Administratively, the church is served through its 13 regional areas of the world. No matter where you find a Seventh-day Adventist believer, you will find them to adhere to the ideals described by the Bible and their lives illustrating both faith in God and the church’s commitment to the betterment of all human beings.
The mission of the church places great emphasis on different aspects of human freedom and responsibility. These include: religious liberty and human rights, humanitarian aid and development, better lifestyles, health and wholeness, education and personal growth, as well as social issues and community involvement.
Seventh-day Adventists work around the world
- Countries and areas of the world recognized by the United Nations: 230
- Countries and areas of the world in which Seventh-day Adventist work is established: 201
- Languages used in Seventh-day Adventist publications and oral work: 892
- Divisions: 13
- Union Conferences and Missions: 103
- Local Conferences and Missions: 571
To explore opportunities to volunteer at Mugonero Hospital please visit our volunteer webpage.